The Dream Fund will open for applications on Monday 16th July and the online form will be available to access from this page.
The Dream Fund gives organisations the chance to deliver the project they have always dreamed of, but never had the opportunity to bring to life. We ask charitable organisations across Great Britain to think big, be ambitious and collaborate with other not-for-profit partners to deliver their dream project.
The Dream Fund encourages collaboration between charities and good causes, bringing them together to apply for funding to finance their dream project – an idea they have always wanted to deliver but never had the opportunity to develop.
The guidance notes including details of this year’s funding priorities are available here:
- Applications must be innovative, creative and original, and present projects that are a genuine ‘dream’.
- Applications must come from a partnership of at least two charitable organisations, one of which will be designated as the lead.
- The lead partner organisation MUST be a registered charity. The main grant contact will be with this organisation.
- The other partners can be registered charities, voluntary groups, community interest companies, universities or other not-for-profit organisations.
- Local authorities and public sector bodies are NOT eligible to apply, either as lead or partber organisations
- Applicants are eligible to apply ONCE per funding round, either as a lead or a partner organisation. This restriction also applies to organisations that have multiple branches, e.g. different branches in Scotland and England.
- Please note that we have restrictions regarding income levels of applicants. The lead partner in any application must have an annual income that is at least two times the amount applied for.
- For example, if you are applying for £500,000 then the lead partner’s annual income must be at least £1 million in the last audited accounts.
- If you are applying for £1 million then the lead partner’s annual income must be at least £2 million in the last audited accounts.
- There is no maximum upper limit regarding the annual income of applicants.
- The minimum amount charities may apply for is £500,000.
- We encourage applicants to think big and be as creative as possible when submitting their application. If you have an idea for the Dream Fund it is always worth contacting the Dream Fund helpdesk and seeing if your project is suitable before applying.